B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

awesome deaths

i loved the shoryuken, headbutt, lunchbox, and acid.
i just need to know what the name of the song is that was used for acid.

:: Black Magic Metal :: :: Black Magic Metal ::

the BEST saying ever

you hounden me like a crack head lookin for child support

Retarded Animal Babies 17 Retarded Animal Babies 17

great

gotta love gigantic dog penises

Broken Garden Broken Garden

wow

it was beautiful! not only the game but the story. im not a religious person, in fact, dont believe in god but the way you put verses from the bible in was amazing. the characters were good, the gameplay was smooth, and the enemys were difficult. over all a extremely good game. one problem, when you are the fighter with the homing shot, when you fight a pentagon the shots swarm the middle where the exp points come out and not the sides where you have to shoot. its not a huge deal but it got me killed more than once. but other than that i cant find ANYTHING wrong with it. please make more stuff like this.

Red Remover Red Remover

russian?

what is the person saying in Russian. propaganda?

TheGameHomepage responds:

If you buy a Lada in the next 6 months and invest all your money in gas and vodka ..don't blame me.

pixelBOMB 2 pixelBOMB 2

sweet

great game, its fun, easy, etc. i was even able to let my little brother play and he had fun. the collision detection is a little off. you dont have to touch them to gather them sometimes. almost like they had a aura and thats all you had to touch, but other than that it was a good game. whoever says it has bad graphics is stupid they arnt bad they are to fit the feeling of the game.

Chaz responds:

I'm glad you and your bro enjoyed it, thanks for the sensible review and awesome score! :)

for max for max

I love it. I put it on my tumblr. With credit and a link to you.

DAD Wallpaper DAD Wallpaper

love it

i use it as my wallpaper if you dont mind. you should make one where he is holding his sons hand. it would be cute.